Changes from the 1st July 2017
As of the 1st July 2017, Servitel's Time and Materials rates will change.
Existing Service Level Agreements and Maintenance Block Agreements will not be affected by these changes. For more information, please contact a Servitel representative.
Content Communication joins Voice Communincation
A big welcome to Content Group on being the latest to come on board Servitel's MiVoice Business hosted platform.
Keeping up with social media and content communication is ever-changing industry and Content Group continues to excel, delivering solutions through multiple channels.
Servitel and Content Group have worked together for over 4 years and with the move to the cloud, we look forward to providing another multimedia avenue for Content Group to keep in contact with their customers.
Welcome to the Main Stage
Welcome to the main stage, The Street Theatre.
Servitel has cast the spotlight on their critically acclaimed hosted MiVoice service combine the Arts with mobile communication.
The partnership of The Street Theatre and Servitel guarantees a long smash hit season.
With seasonal events, the hosted MiVoice provides a flexible platform to meet the month to month requirements. This allows The Street Theatre to adjust their resources when a new hit show is in in full swing, bringing multiple ways their patrons can book their tickets.
- Mitel Appoints Don Schleicher as SVP of America Sales September 12, 2017Mitel Appoints Don Schleicher as SVP of America Sales
- Mitel Expands Partner Network Across Germany to Better Serve Enterprises August 29, 2017Mitel Expands Partner Network Across Germany to Better Serve Enterprises
- Fortinet’s Expanded Presence and Cybersecurity Growth Boosts Innovation and Expansion of Vancouver’s Tech Sector September 11, 2017
- Fortinet FortiGate Virtualized Security Available for VMware Cloud on AWS August 28, 2017Fortinet virtualized security available for VMware Cloud on AWS to provide secure application mobility and consistent policies across enterprise hybrid clouds.
- ITIL® Foundation Question of the Week: Service Design September 24, 2017Preparing for ITIL® Foundation certification? Let's flex those mental muscles with a quick quiz to help you get ready for exam day. What are the three (3) types of Service Level Agreements discussed in Service Design?
- VMware Released Horizon View 7.3 and Other September 23, 2017This week VMware has released new version of different product in there Horizon Suite. VMware Horizon View 7.3 What's new: Horizon Connection Server Horizon Help Desk Tool View application and process names and resource use within a virtual or published desktop to identify which applications and process are using up machine resources. View event log […]
- IoT knife fight: OT or IT? Part one September 13, 2017
- Security Channel Chiefs: Here's Why Legacy Security Technologies 'Won't Cut It' Anymore September 12, 2017